Our "Conducting the VB-MAPP Assessment" online course includes the following modules:
- Introduction to the Course
- What is ABA and how does it relate to language?
- What is the VB-MAPP?
- The VB-MAPP Milestones Assessment
- The Early Echoic Skills Assessment
- The Task Analysis and supporting skills list
- The Barriers Assessment
- The Transition Assessment
- Interpreting the results
This online course is audio and video rich and also taught by Liz Maher, MEd, BCBA. Hands on exercises provide the necessary experience participants need to feel confident when conducting the VB-MAPP Assessment. This VB-MAPP web based training is offered for $99.00 per participant.
The audience for this training is BCBAs, licensed psychologists, and educators working in ABA settings with students with Autism. As the training reviews Skinner's analysis of verbal behavior as well as the elementary verbal operants BCaBAs, students, and parents are also welcome.